Friday, November 17, 2006

So... what the hell happened to this guy?


Do you remember Jeffrey Ferguson? Yeah... me neither.

Well, I remember him as something else, and that would be terrible 6-11 Center for Mizzou in College Hoops 2K5 J. Ferguson who I'd use to score against my roommate last year just because I found it to be funny.

Most people would ask me if he was even with us last year whenever I play using him now... well, quite frankly I had no idea. Hell, I didn't even remember him playing for Mizzou in the first place.

Seems as though he transfered to a Divison II school in Detriot called Wayne State University. Oh, and guess what... he only started six games... for a Division II basketball team. For Christ's sake... he started three games for Mizzou... that's just sad.

Here's a terrific start of an article that has been since removed from the website it was on where the author admires Ferguson's courage by taking the road less traveled by being born in Canada, playing for a Division I basketball team, and then going to D-II Wayne State University.

The hilarious thing is that apparently for the Canadian basketball team for the FISU a year ago, he was fifth in the tournament in scoring and rebounds which is odd considering both Randy Foye and Sheldon Williams were in the tournament. Canadian basketball players... ha... Wait... Steve Nash.

Uh... Yeah.

By the way, this is one of the only Mizzou related pictures of Ferguson I could find.



Poor kid... first he's sick and then he has to deal with Jeffrey Ferguson AND Kevin Young. The worst front court in the history of college basketball and perhaps all of basketball.

I blame the fact that they're foreign just because I can.

Also, I give you the Wayne State Warrior of the Week:



Yes... it really is that hilarious.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger sabermetaphyics said...

So is that what happens when Mike Tyson doesn't show up to his "Make A Wish" appearance? Does anybody realize the danger in this picture? An uncoordinated 6'10 Jamaican man standing above a small child, recipe for disaster. Whatever you do Kevin don't pick him up....shit Kevin just killed a cancer patient. C'mon Kevin, if you can't hand a basketball, what makes you think you can pick up a 60 pound kid?

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home